News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Possible Stolen parts

Started by JB400, July 01, 2015, 01:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

I caught this info from the DC.com chat room.  I'm going to say possibly stolen.  The guy logged out before I could confirm, and it doesn't say when the theft actually occurred.  I did ask him to confirm this if/when he logs back in.

(17:16:47) BIGDanBonewacker: HELLO This is my first post: I am looking for the hood and shaker hood scoop (green hood) that was stolen right off my 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T!! (Where were the neighbors?) The crooks also took the orange hood and satin black T/A hood scoop off of my 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T. I haven't seen these RARE unusual parts on Craigslist. Oro Grande, CA has no P.D. so they rely on Adelanto Station; I thought I'd mention this, in case some blogger offers these items for sale cheap. I appreciate any help you can give me. As for my 1969 Dodge Charger R/T is hasn't been touched so far. God has blessed us with the positive cash flow to buy toys, Praise the LORD.. . There is a federal task force looking into the continued thefts here in Oro Grande,CA Victorville, Apple Valley and Phelan and Adelanto. I'm new at this, but I'm going to try and cut & paste similar vehicles --If I can't do it, I'll have my daughter Crystal help. Can't figure it out: Green 70 Challenger hood + shaker scoop Orange 71 Challenger

(17:22:20) BIGDanBonewacker: DUH: first post and I didn't leave any contact info: Captain Dan Stillmuks, AA DD CLA (retired) 15555 Main St. D-4 #144, Hesperia, CA 92345-3466 U.S.A. (NO PHONE- i am almost entirely deaf). If you have family in law enforcement and have suggestion(s) regarding how to get my two hoods and two scoops back, I am open to suggestions! The thieves DID leave their cell phone inside my 60'x 90' steel building !! Don't know if the detectives can do anything with a cell phone. And these fools called me on the phone a week after the theft and told me "I'll sell you the hoods back for $700 dollars which is less than it cost to buy them again." THAT is holding the hoods up for RANSOM. !! There's another name for it but my brain is burned out already at age 65.

(17:53:32) BIGDanBonewacker: From my first post : Ransom, EXTORTION. that is what makes is Federal Jurisdiction. Steal the hoods/scoops then call the owner: You can have them both back for $700 (LIKE I HAVE 700 sitting in an account somewhere! NOT) yes those were the two words I was trying to remember. Ransom and Extortion.

el dub

check this. appears to have had a run in with the illustrious police in his home town:

Daniel Stillmunks‎CBS Los Angeles

April 12 · Hesperia, CA ·

RE: S.B.C.S.D. sheriff's rough handling of a horse thief, in the old west the thief would have been hanged or shot. Just F.Y.I.
You ever been tasered? Ever been beaten by 10 guys your size or bigger? Well, I have....A "security guard" (ROGER) told the sheriffs dept. that I was "coming back with a gun to shoot him." <I never told him that!> But on the word of ROGER, "security guard" ROGER.....I was inside taking a nap. I heard pebbles hitting my window, I went outside to confront 'kids' and was LIT UP by the SWAT team! I was tasered 6 times (by their own admission). I landed face down, teeth pushed in, bleeding profusely from my upper lip split inside and out; they STOMPED on my big toes (bare feet), someone knelt on the backside of my knees--I STILL walk with a limp. And my groin was either kicked in OR I was shot in the groin with a shotgun/beanbag round. I was in SHOCK. SWAT showed me the search warrant. It said ONE word, "battery". The security guard "SEEN ME by the batteries." Well, that's good enough for him. BUT not good enough for LAW. ROGER told me "You walked out of the store with your right hand in your right pocket and ALL shoplifters have their right hand in their right pocket." So I got to serve 2 1/2 months in jail while they got their story straight: "I rushed the Swat team--all ten of them." "Quit resisting, quit resisting." Every time I talked, I spit blood everywhere. They didn't care; "turn your head toward the wall." "Where's your guns?" WORST thing of all? The Hespermia Code Enforcement were there licking their chops: They took my two outside dogs. The took my wife's seven indoor-only cats. They killed them all. (Or should I say 'euthanized'?) They said, "ALL of the carpet reeked of cat feces and urine." = a lie. The entrances were all blocked (Fire Dept. law) The ONLY thing they didn't ask me is "ARE you hiding any Jews in here??"
I just thought I would enlighten you to the school yard bully mentality many deputies have. And hope you don't have to go thru it. All my best to you, signed Capt. Dan Stillmuks, Hespermia, CA 92345 Oh, one last thing: PLEASE don't volunteer for any jury duty until you've been tasered, stomped, kicked in the groin and taken wet from tears and blood red from injuries to be stitched up and tossed in a cell with three other guys; All naked except for a 24" x 18" rag to cover yourself. Nice. I never got my three completed phone calls. Classy. What happened to the jailers having to follow the law, the policies, procedures and work rules.??

Like · Comment · Share

Guy seems to have had a run of bad luck

might not have been the same guy as the name is a little off.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

skip68

Same guy el dub.  He's had lots of problems with his town hesperia
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TCB

Lots of drama there.  Notice how "bad luck" and "trouble" usually occurs to the same people over and over.  I'm sure there's more to this story..... Interesting.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!