News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fast N Loud Gas Monkey Garage error

Started by VegasCharger, January 06, 2015, 09:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

Quote"FAST N LOUD - S04E9 - ..." The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

Ooops.  :popcrn:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

polywideblock

get that all the time with posted music clips   :scratchchin:   it 's like "its ok for you to look but don't tell anyone else"   I don't get it    :shruggy:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Kern Dog

Why do these car shows often have at least ONE freak in the crew? There is always at least ONE guy with either multiple tattoos, Piercings, spiked hair, a ZZ Top beard or something.

Ghoste

polywideblock

its the "new" hipster look    :scratchchin:   
        more "product " in their hair /beard than most women put on of a morning   https://www.google.com.au/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4MDNE_enAU504AU505&q=beard+care+products+#q=beard+care+products&tbm=shop   

can always spot them  because their beard precedes them around the corner   ;)

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

ACUDANUT

Why did Richard put so much money into a 74 Plymouth RR. ?  Personally, I would have chosen a 71/72.  :Twocents: