News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stupid question about profile pictures.

Started by skip68, January 05, 2016, 12:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Stupid question of the day. 
Which is the signature picture and avitar on my profile?
This picture of my car below I'm guessing is my avitar?   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

I'd like to add a different picture on the left under my name like others have.  
I got no skilz on puters so I don't want to screw up my picture below.   :lol:  I had to have Cody do it years ago and just haven't tried myself.  
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Troy

Umm, your signature is typically at the bottom is it not?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

skip68

Mytur Binsdirti

In your case, it's a waste of bandwidth. No wonder the site is slow (at times)!

skip68

el dub

Your signature pic is still there? But your avatar is a white x in a black box in a white box on my comp.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

skip68

Ok, I've downloaded an app for resizing and figured it out but the resize quality sucks.   I'll keep messing with it.    :lol:

skip68

Trying this resizing app.    :popcrn:

skip68

472 R/T SE