News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My twist on a General Lee

Started by keith88, May 02, 2015, 06:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tucknroll

Everyone says general Lee's are everywhere but besides a dukes event, I have only seen 2 in my life and I live 30 minutes  from Nashville tn. I don't think they are riding around everywhere like people say.

Mike DC

Too many '69 Chargers are General Lees.

Too many 68 Charger R/Ts are triple black.  

Too many 69 Camaro Z-28s are red.

Too many 77 Trans Ams are black & gold.

Too many 1970s GM trucks are tan & brown.

Too many Jeeps are dark green.  

People always build "too many" of something when it looks RIGHT.  

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on May 09, 2015, 02:43:54 PM

Too many 68 Charger R/Ts are triple black.  

Too many 69 Camaro Z-28s are red.

Too many 77 Trans Ams are black & gold.

Too many 1970s GM trucks are tan & brown.

Too many Jeeps are dark green.  

Popular things are popular for a reason, like because they're good  :yesnod:

keith88

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on May 09, 2015, 02:43:54 PM

That why i did mine with the ghost image... its different not like all the rest while still paying a tribute to the car that started it all for so many people!
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

ACUDANUT

I like your car so much, I would be interested in doing this on mine.  How are/were the decals done ?

Billy832

I love what you did...I also have vector wheels....did you get yours from Detroit Vintage?  They are beautiful!
Some people are watchers and some people are doers...doers have Chargers!
1970 Charger R/T 440
2014 Charger R/T plus awd

keith88

Quote from: ACUDANUT on May 11, 2015, 01:22:12 PM
I like your car so much, I would be interested in doing this on mine.  How are/were the decals done ?
My local sign shop made them out of vinyl.
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

keith88

Quote from: Billy832 on May 11, 2015, 03:03:32 PM
I love what you did...I also have vector wheels....did you get yours from Detroit Vintage?  They are beautiful!
I dont believe so i got them off eBay over a year ago from some speed shop  down south somewhere he was the cheapest that i could find selling them really nice to work with to.