News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 Charger bubmble bee stripe dimensions

Started by Christian, April 14, 2015, 01:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christian

Hi all, new to this!!! I'm currently doing a full resto on my 1968 Charger, it's in the paint shop right now and i'm having the rear stripes painted rather than decals. Does anyone out there have the exact and correct dimensions of the stripes and also the positioning information so my painter can get it perfect???? regards, Chris.

303 Mopar

1968 Charger - 1970 Cuda - 1969 Sport Satellite Convertible

Chargen69

the best thing to do is buy the decal an make a stencil out of it.  otherwise you get a painter that thinks he knows stripes because he has done a bunch of camaros and then you end up with perfectly wrong stripes on your car

nvrbdn

I agree to getting the stripes. my stripe is painted also, but I purchased the stripe kit so he could use it to get the layout and measurements. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Chargen69

we sealed my car with white sealer, then put down black on the tail, put the decal on that, resealed the extra black back to white, then painted the car, pulled the decal off, cleaned that up, remasked it off and leveled the black with the color, then cleared over that

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

PhoenixGfx

http://phoenixgraphix.com/p-d/ct300.php.

WE can help you with this. Phoenix Graphix is licensed by the Chrysler Corporation as a decal restoration manufacturer.

Established in 1985
Phoenix Graphix
"Any Decal, Any Car, Any Year!"

303 Mopar

Quote from: PhoenixGfx on April 21, 2015, 04:01:55 PM
http://phoenixgraphix.com/p-d/ct300.php.

WE can help you with this. Phoenix Graphix is licensed by the Chrysler Corporation as a decal restoration manufacturer.

Established in 1985

Do you give any discount to members?
1968 Charger - 1970 Cuda - 1969 Sport Satellite Convertible

PhoenixGfx

We don't offer a discount to members but give us a call and speak with someone and they will work with you.
Phoenix Graphix
"Any Decal, Any Car, Any Year!"