News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

RIP DAVE DENSON

Started by greenpigs, February 23, 2015, 05:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

greenpigs

It looks like he died from a heart attack.

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Ponch ®

RIP

He was in my car club. Never got to know him really well but he was always a good guy whenever we did interact. Always shocking to find out that someone you just saw a few weeks ago is gone.

He'll be missed.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ACUDANUT

Sorry for anyone's loss.  Was he a member here ? What was his screen name. ?

Ponch ®

Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 23, 2015, 02:11:24 PM
Sorry for anyone's loss.  Was he a member here ? What was his screen name. ?

I don't think so, but he was the founder / admin of the Mopar Owners of Facebook group and there are quite a few of us who belong to both that group and to this site.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

greenpigs

He was a member here but may have stopped coming around.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

400/6/PAC

NHCharger

RIP Dave.

Pretty sure he was a member here. That's how him and I became friends on FB. Can't recall his screen name.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

greenpigs

I am fairly sure he is the one who bought the beige TA Challenger and then flipped it to the current seller.

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

dads_69

Piglet..hey man..long time buddy. Sorry to hear about Dave...R.I.P mopar brother...
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

greenpigs

Salutation's

I don't post much anymore, and the fact a biker babe thread got more replies than a persons passing speaks volumes about this sites current state.
:Twocents:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Old Moparz

RIP Dave. I only knew him on the Mopar group on FB, not in person.

Quote from: greenpigs on March 02, 2015, 03:17:25 AM
Salutation's

I don't post much anymore, and the fact a biker babe thread got more replies than a persons passing speaks volumes about this sites current state.
:Twocents:

Sad, but true. ::)

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus