News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vertical weatherstrip on the rear of door glass 68-70 Chargers....

Started by Blakcharger440, March 26, 2006, 06:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blakcharger440

Does anyone sell the vertical weatherstrip on the rear of the door glass for 68-70 Chargers?
This is the weatherstip that fits on the door glass stainless trim piece that is in between the door glass and quarter glass when the windows are rolled up.

Do you have a part # as I can not find it in Year One???

I am not sure if they sell the vent window run weatherstip as I didnt see it in there either.

bad1032

Just 6T9 CHGR

RPM Resto Parts sells all the strips you need.

The strips that go on the rear of the side glass are called Quarter glass seals.
The others for the vent window channel are called just that and they are the most expensive pieces of crap ever......$50 PER SIDE! Not that they are a bad part just that they are a bit pricey.....

Heres a link.

http://www.rpmrestoparts.com/cgi-bin/store/rpmshop.cgi?ACTION=thispage&thispage=wstrip.html&ORDER_ID=314490584#QUARTERSEAL

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bill440rt

Just an FYI, the repro quarter glass seals for the rear channel are crap, also. The originals, if you can find them, were a moulded one-piece rubber seal, coated with felt. The repros have a small flat piece of ruber glued to the top end of the seal. After a few months, it inevitably falls off.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce