News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New exhaust ... header back

Started by keith88, February 09, 2015, 12:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keith88

When i bought my charger last year it came with 2" pipe and blown out muffler which i fixed (temporary)  for the rest of the year.  I just put a new system it this weekend cost about $300 total including 2 1/2 pipe kit, new glasspacks  and stainless ends that i still need to put on. But i did get it started so i can see what it sounds like... nice improvement. Here's a picture and a video for the sound. 

Picture:

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggF2pIkT4CQ
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

Dmichels

68 440 4 speed 4.10

keith88

Jegs  it was $189 with out mufflers Summit makes one to few more bucks but it comes with mufflers ,i didn't want to use theirs so i went with the jegs kit they sell one kit with and with out mufflers
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.