News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BISHKO 1969 Charger Parts Book

Started by kpkube, January 11, 2015, 10:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kpkube

1969 MOPAR (CHRYSLER, DODGE, DESOTO, PLYMOUTH) Body & Chassis, Text & Illustration Parts Book

Does anyone have this reprint?  how's the quality?  are the pages crooked?
I have a cd of this and looking to print it out, but there are many page that aren't straight.  I figure that purchasing this would be cheaper that printing
it myself. 

Ghoste

It would be cheaper and faster too, the quality is good.  The paper weight is lighter than the originals and there is no question when you look at it that its also a copy but all in all its a very good resource to have.

Old Moparz

I have the parts book for 1968 from them & it's great. I even spent an extra few bucks with them to get a binder which is an old original but didn't care it was original, I just needed a binder.   :2thumbs:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Troy

I have parts books and service manuals from them for 3 different cars/years (but no 1969 Dodge). I'm pretty happy with them. The parts book is like 4" thick so printing would be awful exciting...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

kpkube

Got it today from RockAuto. $69 + $10 shipping.

A whole lot better than the PDF. The pages are straight, and not crooked like the PDF.  Had a Mopar binder and the page dividers. 
Allot cheaper than trying to print it myself.  I recommend getting one.
Thanks for all of your help.

Cncguy

Where did you get it from? Can you post a link?

Cncguy