News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is this a first gen?

Started by Drache, January 10, 2015, 11:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Looks like an ad or album cover?  :shruggy:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

JR

Yes, that is a still from the movie "Big Fish."

Awesome movie.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Drache

Quote from: JR on January 10, 2015, 11:29:45 PM
Yes, that is a still from the movie "Big Fish."

Awesome movie.

Interesting! I'll go watch it!  :2thumbs:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Daytona R/T SE

Ghoste

The car is the highlight and only because its a Charger.

71charger

Holy crap!?!? There was a car in that photo?!?!lol :drool5:
I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but I'm all out of bubble gum.

VegasCharger

Here some more screen shots......... :cheers:

VegasCharger

more.........

VegasCharger

last group..........

1974dodgecharger

I believe its a members car....

hatersaurusrex

I'm pretty sure it's a member's car too - there was a thread on it and how they didn't treat it too kindly during filming.

I'm wondering why people turn their perfectly good cars over to movie studios for this kind of thing - I guess they're hoping the movie will be a big hit and they'll have the next Bullitt/DMCL/F&F car.

And for those who haven't seen it - it's a Tim Burton movie - if you like him, it's a good flick.  If you don't like him, it'll be a snooze fest with like 5 minutes of Charger screen time.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Ghoste

Isn't that the truth, cars mean no more to a film studio than a Styrofoam replica of a pyramid.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Ghoste on January 17, 2015, 02:36:05 PM
Isn't that the truth, cars mean no more to a film studio than a Styrofoam replica of a pyramid.

Thats why u gotta love what Dennis does to the chargers in fast and furious movies he gets scrapped cars and builds em for the movie instead of asking people's cars to borrow. 

Drache

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on January 17, 2015, 12:53:56 PM
I'm wondering why people turn their perfectly good cars over to movie studios for this kind of thing - I guess they're hoping the movie will be a big hit and they'll have the next Bullitt/DMCL/F&F car.

That is why you sit down with the production company and director. You all go over your car with a fine tooth come listing anything before filming to match it up after filming, have them sign this document. You also have a contract stating what they can and cannot do with your car while filming. Some people even go so far as to say that they must be on set any time the car is used in filming just to make sure it's treated well. In that same contract you clearly state than any damage done to the car is to be repaired immediately after filming and paid in full by the production company by a restoration place of your choice. Then as soon as they are done filming with your car you go back over your car with the production crew and the director and look for anything new.

I would love to have my Dart in a movie just to say it was.  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire