News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can you I.D. these UGLY MUGS from MoPars at the Stip meet???

Started by Charger Aficionado, March 26, 2006, 03:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

Troy

Neil! There must not have been enought cars to work on - his hands and clothes are clean. :P

Who's holding the Cuda grille and where'd they get it?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Old Moparz

Hey. you can't use the word ugly in the pic, I'm not there. I'll second that question on the Cuda grille too. I'm still hunting for the last of my trim pieces for my grille. Once I get them, I'll be finally able to test fit it all. All I need are the two, outer edge, upper & lower pieces.

Who let Chryco out of the arctic region, & why?  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Troy on March 26, 2006, 09:25:59 AM
Neil! There must not have been enought cars to work on - his hands and clothes are clean. :P
Who's holding the Cuda grille and where'd they get it?
Troy
I was selling them...  Pic was taken off my tailgate...

He is a member here, I was unfamiliar with his screename, but I'm sure he'll come on sometime since he knows the pic is up...

It was funny, I got parked right next to Rick Keisler...  He did a great job on his cables.  From talking to him:  It's funny how these things get into our blood.

Charger_Fan

I'm amazed Chryco has a sweatshirt on! He must be roasting there, since he's used to single digit temps so often. :icon_smile_big:

Does that mean you've got a few of those repop grilles there?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger Aficionado

UNFORTUNATLEY!  (I only had one afternoon in Vegas, and now I have to PACK THEM! I HATE packing them)!  I have 8 of them, and I'd sell them at cost if someone bought the whole lot!  Just don't have time! 

Yeah, we were giving him a hard time about it, and were pretty amazed...  Just 10 mins earlier I got in my rental and had the A/C on (mainly because I had an important call, and this blown Cuda was sounding louder than any Jet Fighter I've ever heard)...  It was getting WARM in that desert though! 

I don't know if you read the other thread where I mentioned it, but I sold PPR my '69 NOS grille last night.  Previously I was not giving up the headlamp door surrounds since they had to have rivets taken out.  Steve said he would not use it on his '69 sunroof car, nor ever sell it.  I felt good about that since I was going to help the entire Charger community by making a FLAWLESS reproduction part! :)   So now he is happy and so am I.  I told him a month ago I had to eBay it.  He was stalling me, then offered to purchase it...  I took less than eBay prices, but he also offered me the prototype (which he says will be perfect)!  :)  So that makes me happy too...  So many of those PERFECT grilles we looked at were warped from the sun.   Even the one on my R/T SE (which is NICE), had some bow to it... I don't know if it's from slamming the hood or what, but they all have some bend...  I just hope that gunslinger comes out with the rest of the trim! :)