News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Found a good vendor for Pilinkington windshields on eBay.

Started by b5blue, December 29, 2014, 07:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Autoglass4U on eBay can get Pilinkington 2nd. Gen. windshields for pickup through a national network. They list PGW for 115.00 but got me a Pilinkington for 35.00 more. (150.00)  They work with bunches of suppliers all over the U.S. and in my case the Tampa pickup is less than 20 miles away.
  With Bill440R/T recommending this brand and having no inside track with a vendor I thought I'd share this info. They responded quickly to my emails of questions and I'll post how things go.  :2thumbs:

b5blue

Just thought I'd report everything is going smoothly, Jay has my order ready for pickup in Tampa. You can call him direct @ 440-429-2222 if interested in PGW or Pilinkington glass. I'll throw some blankets in the back of Cherokee and head over for pickup Sat. morning.  :2thumbs:

jaak

Thanks for the heads up, Neal. I have noticed that store on eBay, It has several locations for pick-up, there is a couple of locations within 2 hrs of where I live. When it comes time to buy my windshield, I'll probably go with them since you gave em a thumbs up.

Jason

b5blue

Real nice guy, even responded Christmas day to a question asked the day before. Do a search in your area for Pilinkington as that's where you'd pick up. The ones listed on eBay are PGW shops. He swears never an issue with PGW (The old PPG) but Bill said Pilinkington so that's what I got. (Also Precision Corp. gasket WCRD715 as "best".)

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

b5blue

Picked up yesterday, the guy at the counter was confused at first. He called Jay and from there all was good.  :2thumbs: