News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

door hinges

Started by don duick, November 29, 2014, 06:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

don duick

why would you bother doing this?

fy469rtse

Wheel chair access ?
Used to have a Lamborghini , now I'm poor  :lol:
Tight parking spots at work at the Lamborghini factory , all the spots are designed for lambo's been demoted no company lambo anymore

chargerbr549

That looks like the car that was in the car club I was in when I lived in the Black Hills and the picture is taken on skyline drive overlooking Rapid City, Sd. He did a lot of work to that car obviously and it was something he wanted to do but it's definately not something I would have done, but to each their own. I know at some of the car shows some people appreciated it and some cussed what he did.

don duick

Quote from: fy469rtse on November 29, 2014, 09:19:30 PM
Wheel chair access ?
Used to have a Lamborghini , now I'm poor  :lol:
Tight parking spots at work at the Lamborghini factory , all the spots are designed for lambo's been demoted no company lambo anymore
:lol: I would worry that those heavy doors will do some serious injury

Charger-Bodie

The Lamborghini doors or the charger door? Cause Charger doors aren't reall that heavy. No crash bar, very simple .
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

don duick

weight of a charger door scary enough don't know weight of lambo door

Mike DC

VegasCharger

squeakfinder

The guy that owned that car came on the site a few years ago and made the mistake of asking everybody there opinion of his creation.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Steve P.

The picture is gone from the OP, but I damn sure remember the train wreck that guy got into.. I felt bad for him...  Ya know, everyone has their likes and dislikes and Dare To Be Different is cool, but that was a foul bassard....  :faint:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida