News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For all the Stock Car Charger owners

Started by MOPAR8872, August 29, 2015, 08:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOPAR8872

Hands up!

Who all in here has a street legal , street driven version of your favorite stock car / NASCAR Dodge Charger or Areo Charger/ Superbird?
Wanted to pass along a little group over on Facebook called Street Legal Stock Car Tributes, they are group of guys who build and drive a tribute stock car of their favorite drivers.
They have, just recently gotten together , a small group and toured some of the  NASCAR  shops in N.C., and are wanting to make this a annual gathering, so the more the merrier.
At this time a few are planning a cruise and get together at the Daytona 500 next year, love to to see some Mopars show up.
So extending a invite to check us out. 
Thanks.
Thanks

Chris Reed
Wing Cars Rock!!
I eventually want to build a P/T General Lee

MoparRocks

You mean something like my new Charger?

1971 Charger Richard Petty tribute
Mopar 340 three on the tree

JR

Welcome to the site man, got any pics of your past meets? I like the idea of your group.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

MOPAR8872

Go to our Facebook page ..Street Legal Stock Car Tributes.. pics are there
Thanks

Chris Reed
Wing Cars Rock!!

RallyeMike

Neat. It would be cool to see a whole bunch of these doing parade laps before a race.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

MOPAR8872

MoparRocks and Ralley Mike...
Yep your rides would fit right in.
Would like to have a big get together and do a show or even a parade , before some big NASCAR event.
So if ya know more rides like your in Mopar land let them know and spread the word .
Thanks

Chris Reed
Wing Cars Rock!!