News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ebay 4 sp console shifter

Started by F8-4life, November 29, 2014, 01:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F8-4life

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271688264967?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Looking for some insight on this ebay shifter.
Is it a solid buy? The seller says it was modified for a bolt on handle, overall is this a good or bad thing?
I don't know much about them,
Its no longer original so does this effect the value?
Do all the other parts look correct and in order for a 68 console setup?

Thanks

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparnation74

F8-4life

Gee thanks alot whoever bought it.
Can't search ebay for yourself?

moparnation74

Was not me!

That is messed up if that did happen.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Dino

That totally sucks, but these things can happen when you post it for all to see.  Doesn't mean that someone here bought it though, and it still sucks.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

70 sublime

I kind of wondered if it was a good idea to show everybody this good deal and ask if it was a good deal and hoped nobody would bid on it
Nope I did not buy it

But just saying  Hey here is an ad for a 426 hemi motor for $1000 do you think it is worth it ?? is not a good idea  :icon_smile_big:

Maybe you should have said Hey is ------- pile of parts I have seen worth $$$  ?  just saying for next time
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

F8-4life

Yea I considered that but at the same time this shifter has been on ebay a wile and it has been re-listed several times.
He did update the pics in this auction so maybe it was an ebayer who snatched it who knows.

Feel free to delete

bull

It'll be back on ebay soon, at twice the price. :icon_smile_blackeye:

If I had $10 for every time I got screwed over and messed up during my restoration I would have saved 25% overall. One deal I'm still kicking myself over was a PG Classic 4 speed top plate assembly they somehow listed for something like 1/3 of its normal price. For some reason my subconscious mind took over and said, " that's a killer deal but you've already got one." Later it sank in that I could have had a new spare for next to nothing. :brickwall:

You win some, you lose some.