News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

66-67 rear passenger and fastback panels

Started by chargerman67, September 17, 2010, 07:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman67

I'm in the middle of trying to get all my interior panels back on the way they should be. As you may have read on my previous posts my 67 was me and my father's car we started to work on. I was young and in college most of the time and my father has died since before i got out of college. The interior was taken apart by my dad long ago and I don't even know what parts I am missing. I have all the panels and I have the front door panels on properly. But when I go to put in the rear passenger panels there is a big gap in between the panel and the window, like i am missing a piece or two.  :brickwall:
   Long story short... I was wondering if you guys that have 66-67's could post up some pics for me of their rear panels. Maybe that way I'll know what pieces I am missing. Or even if you guys just know what pieces I'm missing just let me know.
   thanks a lot

-Luther
67 Dodge Charger 440
87 Toyota Supra 2.5L twin turbo (JDM)
95 Impala SS
97 BMW 528i

ODZKing

Anything specific or just general shots of the interior?

Bob

chargerman67

well i'm really looking to see how the panels connect to the walls near the windows. And the fast back panels. but general shots of the interior will probably help. 
67 Dodge Charger 440
87 Toyota Supra 2.5L twin turbo (JDM)
95 Impala SS
97 BMW 528i

ODZKing

I can't post very large pictures here ... PM me you e-mail and I'll send some.

Bob