News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where is Cooter?

Started by twodko, October 24, 2014, 02:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk

Quote from: Cooter on October 31, 2014, 06:57:09 AM
Quote from: rt green on October 29, 2014, 11:49:43 AM
got a shop picked out?

To get it up and running, right now it looks like close to $200k. Outside in a pole barn for now, but I have vehicles with F&P in Wis. Texas, and Va. Gotta get that name out there. We do restorations as well.
Very few self made men today. Usually, there's money in the family somewhere at every business I've worked at. Owner is dumb as a rock and just "runs" it. Mother in law, father, grandfather, etc. Put up the money. This is all me right now. Might not go nowhere, but I'm too old now to keep work in for the pieces of sh*t I'm work in for....

Heard that...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Cooter

Well, F&P Performance got it's first five customers.......
now if I can get away from this charity thing.......
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

JB400