News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I want one!!!!!!!

Started by A383Wing, October 05, 2014, 03:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Mytur Binsdirti

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

dyslexic teddybear

That is so [expletive deleted] awesome! :2thumbs:

Never really got into the RC type thing......but this.....oh, yeah, I want one! :yesnod:

Likely need to hire someone to fly it......otherwise, I'd be a menace to the neighbors.

stripedelete

Only thing cooler would be a scale surface-to-air missile

Indygenerallee

I would love to fly that. I have a EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) F-16 as well as a F-4 Phantom, I have had the F-4 over 120 mph. I Love flying R/C jets!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

A383Wing

I played with RC cars back in the day...but this would really be cool to fly..I would be afraid of crashing it though

green69rt

!!!!! I can't imagine owning that.  Blazing!!  I wonder what the altitude limit is??

A383Wing

I wonder what the fuel capacity is..how long can you fly it?

that thing probably gets worse mileage than my black 66 Charger

Indygenerallee

You can fly those jets for about 7-10 minutes depending on how hard you are on the throttle. And altitude is dependent on how well your eyesight is with the 2.4 remotes you could fly the plane out of sight and still have control. I had a Piper Cub up well over 1500 feet with a mini key chain camera on board when I played the video back I could not believe how high I had got the plane.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

moparnation74

fy469rtse

All it needs is a scale Russian ICBM chasing it for taking photos ,
Very cool , my favourite , I would have to have my black though  :2thumbs:

myk

tcs69rt

I was stationed in Okinawa 86-89 where we had a few SR-71's. We usually knew when they were going to launch because a KC-135 with different refueling boom would take off before it. Always cool to see on the Flightline!

"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

RallyeMike

QuoteI would be afraid of crashing it though

Giant RC planes are so cool, but you have to have nerves of steel to send one up. It's not easy to do. It takes a ton of experience to fly these things.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/