News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Challenger TA; the little things... It's in the details.. and ownership...

Started by hemi68charger, November 05, 2014, 10:03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger_fan_4ever

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69_500 on November 05, 2014, 06:23:46 PM
So this is the car I heard about. Nice looking ride. I give  the over under of 6 months in your possession. Lol

Maybe if it sprouts a wing............  But until then, if ever, I'll be a TA drivin' fool...... Rick says he enjoys driving it and I believe him as well as others with AAR's and TA's...........

Quote from: charger_fan_4ever on November 06, 2014, 03:36:47 PM
Nice ride. Almost as nice as that yellow C500   :icon_smile_big:

yeah, but the total project C500 turned into a real nice TA with a 2000 bucks left over in my back pocket... Allen has the drive,, I didn't....
Now I have something I can drive tomorrow (no pun intended).. Well, actually in about a week. The buyer of the Daytona clone will be at my house tomorrow... Details then when I close the chapter on that story...
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

TUFCAT

moparnation74

FC7 V code

Looking good, you will enjoy the difference between the T/A and the b-bodies. They are all fantastic but the AAR/T/A's are so nimble in comparison. I find its a nice change and I'm sure its blasphemy on this board :lol: but my 21 year old Son would rather cruise the AAR than the Charger R/T's. Kids lol.
1968 Chrysler 300
1969 Charger
1969 Charger RT/SE
1970 Charger RT/SE
1970 Cuda AAR
1970 Challenger SE
1970 Roadrunner
1982 Trans Am

mpdlawdog

nice hemi68charger!  I sold my 68 charger when I got divorced....I bought a 72 challenger to replace her (well not a replacement...cant find a 68 charger I could afford!!!!!!!!!!!)...its a yellow ralley 340 4 speed car...I was looking for another charger and my buddy has a 71 challenger 440 6 pack 4 speed car...he said take it out before I decide on another charger...I was sold!  handles soooo much better and the pistol grip is wicked......so I found the 72.......but I would trade it for another charger...I really miss mine!
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-