News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'Sons of Guns' reality star Will Hayden arrested, accused of child molestation:

Started by Drache, August 14, 2014, 02:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redmist

Quote from: Neal_J on August 18, 2014, 07:30:39 PM
This thread is useless without either pictures of the scorned female employee (if she's attractive) or a silenced AR-15 (if she's not)....

If it's a sons of guns AR-15, you may as well just go look at a bag of hammers.   :icon_smile_big:

I keed!!! I keed!!!

Sorta!
JUNKTRAVELER: all I've seen in this thread is a bunch of bullies and 3 guys that actually give a crap.

tcs69rt

I work in Child Protection in Colorado. It's best to be "nuetral" and wait until the police investigation results surface.
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

ACUDANUT

Quote from: redmist on August 20, 2014, 03:49:38 PM
This thread is useless without either pictures of the scorned female employee (if she's attractive) or a silenced AR-15 (if she's not)....

If it's a sons of guns AR-15, you may as well just go look at a bag of hammers.   :icon_smile_big:

I keed!!! I keed!!!

Sorta!

I don't get it ?

Chargen69

from Facebook:

Red Jacket Firearms shared a link.
4 hours ago
Today, Red Jacket Firearms has received complete legal separation as an entity, from Will Hayden. We will continue to operate, although with heavy hearts and promise to do everything in our power to fill customer orders, back orders and provide support to those affected by these new developments.

Please direct any media inquiries to: pr@redjacketfirearms.com
See the website for updates. www.redjacketfirearms.com

polywideblock

if he's found not guilty you watch there will be 6 lines on the second to last page in the  local daily rag   :Twocents:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Chargen69

ACUDANUT

It sounds like he raped his own Daughter at least 20 times.  Goodbye guns forever, hello prison.

Grim Jhaixus

Some people really are screwed up. Locking the sickos up keeps them from doing it again but the unhappy fact is the damage has been done. On the whole it makes me wonder how far out of the caves we really are.
"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

polywideblock

on the other side of the coin   :scratchchin:
if found guilty should be immediate castration ,  don't worry about jail time.
   let him back out after he has to sit down to pee for the rest of his life    :yesnod:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Grim Jhaixus

"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

ACUDANUT

Tape his hands together. Tape his butt checks apart and let the convicts have their way with him. (if he is really guilty).  His other, older legal Daughter Stephanie (23), has to spend 3 nights with me.  :D
only so we can cruise around in a Charger together. (keep your minds out of the gutter).

redmist

Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 22, 2014, 01:42:41 PM
Quote from: redmist on August 20, 2014, 03:49:38 PM

I keed!!! I keed!!!

Sorta!

I don't get it ?

Sons of guns = Red Jacket = guys with angle grinders and hammers molesting guns..... And kids evidently.
JUNKTRAVELER: all I've seen in this thread is a bunch of bullies and 3 guys that actually give a crap.

el dub

Quote from: polywideblock on August 15, 2014, 04:06:36 AM
what's a "crime against nature"    :shruggy:  don't have that law in Australia
A crime against nature is when two men can stab each other in the butt and then get married. Oh wait a minute, that's not right. A crime against nature is when a man starts loving his goat. I think. :D
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

myk

Quote from: Grim Jhaixus on August 29, 2014, 06:39:00 PM
Some people really are screwed up. Locking the sickos up keeps them from doing it again but the unhappy fact is the damage has been done. On the whole it makes me wonder how far out of the caves we really are.

The human race is arrogant enough to think that it's become highly evolved and has passed its barbaric ways.  IMO the only thing that has changed is the design and size of the stick mankind carries...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"