News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tufcat's Birthday 2014

Started by JB400, August 14, 2014, 11:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Have a Happy Birthday Tuffy :cheers:  Make it a good one

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

twodko

Happy Birthday Tuffy! Get out and hit soma dat fine quim!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

bill440rt

HAPPYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY TUFFYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Have a great day, and do what you do...  HIT IT!!!  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

ws23rt

Happy birthday :2thumbs: :cheers: :cheers:---BTW do you have an original document of your birth? :icon_smile_wink:

Ghoste

Have a good one buddy.  I had to stop at the Yacht Club yesterday and I picked out a couple of good ones for you.  ;)

PlainfieldCharger

Happy Birthday!! Great to meet you this year!!  :yesnod:I think..LOL :2thumbs:

bakerhillpins

Happy belated buddy!  Hows that Coronet coming?   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TUFCAT

Hi Guys!  Baker... its today, so you didn't miss anything buddy!  :2thumbs:  

I want to thank everyone who posted, and give a big MEOW SHOUT OUT to Justin for starting this birthday thread. I'm proud and humbled at the same time.  :bow:

I'm definitely walking with my tail up this morning. This is even better than catnip.  :icon_smile_wink:  :icon_smile_cool:

Finally to answer Baker's question...(I've been lax about posting about the Coronet) but yes there's been some progress made around here.  :yesnod:   I've had my dirty paws working on it in the last couple of weeks.  :nixon:

ws23rt - now that's funny....but nobody is interested in making a "tribute" copy of that!  :D

Ghoste, stay away from that place .... its way to easy to fall in love with your waitress over lunch!  :drool5:

Bill440rt - hitting stuff is for the young guys  :coolgleamA:   I'm getting a bit too old for that!  :bawling:

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: TUFCAT on August 15, 2014, 10:20:48 AM
hitting stuff is for the young guys  :coolgleamA:   I'm getting a bit too old for that!  :bawling:

Never to old to at least THINK about it! :angel:

Happy Birthday!! :cheers:

jaak

Dino

Happy belated birthday!   :cheers:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

charge69

Just noticed this post.  Happy Belated Birthday !!!

Tilar

Oh man, same here. Happy Birthday!
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

hemi68charger

Tuf... Happy belated birthday. I hope your day was nice.............  :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Ghoste

And how thoughtless, we didn't even get you anything.  Here, go hit these.

TUFCAT

Awe thanks, How did you know?? Thats a wonderful present :drool5:   The kind of stuff I would hit as a young stray kitty..... :D.  It takes me back to my youth - living in the cathouses!  :cheers:

Old Moparz

Happy Happy!   :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

TUFCAT

Bob, did you spy on me while I was peeing at Carlisle?  :shruggy: :scope:

Ghoste

Is it true that cat wieners are barbed to keep those kitties from getting away once they been, well, you know?