News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lower radiatior support for '69

Started by Bulldog69RT, August 15, 2014, 02:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog69RT

I've been getting all of my sheet metal from AMD and its time to order a lower radiator support, well, it says they are out of stock. Would I be safe to just go with a YearOne lower support? Or can anyone recommend another supplier worth buying from? Thanks
'69 Charger R/T. Restoration in progress...

bill440rt

AFAIK AMD is the only manufacturer reproducing them. So, if another supplier is carrying them it's more than likely an AMD part.  :Twocents:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Bulldog69RT

The stiffener looks sweet.

I guess im going to call YearOne to verify they are in stock and order them. I live in Washington and summer will be over before you know it, I don't feel like waiting forever for a simple part.

green69rt

Quote from: Bulldog69RT on August 16, 2014, 02:08:54 AM
The stiffener looks sweet.

I guess im going to call YearOne to verify they are in stock and order them. I live in Washington and summer will be over before you know it, I don't feel like waiting forever for a simple part.

I don't think YO carries it, you need to order from Cartools.

Bulldog69RT

green69rt

Quote from: Bulldog69RT on August 16, 2014, 10:35:27 AM
https://www.yearone.com/Product/chrysler-b-body/cs67l

Oh, yeah, but that looks like the AMD piece.  If it's not then may be available.  Go for it.

Oh, and if they say they can get it they may just back order it and make you wait.