News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

extra long bleeder screws

Started by hemi68charger, July 13, 2014, 05:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

extra long bleeder screws.......

Does anyone make a bleeder screw that's longer than normal? The bleeder screw on these Bendix calipers stink, it is hard to get the wrench on it.. Life would be so much more simple if the head of the screw went further than the crossover line bracket.....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

MrSnicks

I think the "1 man bleeder screws" are longer. Basically you unscrew them to release fluid, but they're one way and don't let air back in.

http://www.amazon.com/E-Z-GO-21094G1-Bleeder-Valve-Hydraulic/dp/B00BEQIY98/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405348379&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=ez+bleeder+brake+screw

This was just a quick search I did on amazon. Basically the ez-bleeders are longer in my experience.

Patrick

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

69rtse4spd

Made mine out of S.S. for the van.