News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

If everyone forgot about the old charger...

Started by 1974dodgecharger, November 05, 2014, 01:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1974dodgecharger

would that decrease the value of ours cars and parts?  That would mean I could buy more parts for my car cheaper, right? 

I could of built two 70 chevelles 454s with the money I poured into my car now and nicely built, almost showroom quality.

myk

I think things would go back to the dark days like in the 90's, where you couldn't hardly find parts for a rare Mopar because no one was reproducing parts or otherwise dealing with them. Things might be ridiculous now, but I don't want to go back to those days of obscurity...

white

You are correct on the dark days of the 1990's and part availability. I could have had my charger finished a lot sooner if the if I would have bought a charger 5 years ago! But I only paid $1500 for a 68 charger r/t from down south in 1992. It is nice to see more aftermarket parts these days.

Ghoste

And yes, if everyone forgot about them, prices would go down.  The other option would be if a stash of 200,000 rust free complete cars were discovered in a barn.   Supply and or demand.

hawkeye

Another good reason is almost twice as many 70 chevelles were made as all 3 years of the 2nd gen chargers.

Ghoste

I'm glad you saved the Charger.  Someone needs to save Chevelles too but I'm glad you chose the Charger.