News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dukes of Hazzard memorabilia question

Started by Ghoste, July 04, 2014, 03:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Did they ever make a DOH pinball game?

UFO

Ghoste

Is that considered to be one of the rarer items or were they relatively common?

Drache

Quote from: UFO on July 04, 2014, 06:26:47 PM
Yup.

That picture is fan made. There never was a real Dukes of Hazzard pinball machine created.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

JT01

They made a toy one i got it dont have a pic though

Ghoste

Mainly just wondering about full size ones.

Indygenerallee

Drache is right, That is just a photoshop.. There was no full size DOH pinball machine made.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Drache

There is a Dukes of Hazzard slot machine though.

Oh and in case anyone was wondering, there is no Smokey & The Bandit pinball machine either.

Nor anything based upon the movie Alien/Aliens. The closest was a ripoff called Space Invaders. Got one of them in storage in fact.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

MaximRecoil

If you want the real thing, get a Jungle (Gottlieb, 1972) cabinet and install a Sheriff (Gottlieb, 1971) backglass; that's what was in the Boar's Nest:

Ghoste

UFO

Quote from: Indygenerallee on July 04, 2014, 10:30:09 PM
Drache is right, That is just a photoshop.. There was no full size DOH pinball machine made.

So google image's was not my friend.
Maybe I should have read the text.

Cooter

That back drop pic on the fake pinball machine bears a striking resemblance to the lunchbox scene/art.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"