News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best Holley repair and tuning book for 4bbl

Started by 68charger440, June 05, 2014, 02:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68charger440

Do you guys have a recommendation for a good Holley repair, rebuilding, and tuning book.  Emphasis on the tuning.  I have a number of Holley 4bbl carbs and I can't get my car to run right, but I admittedly am a not the best Holley tuner.  The one I would like to get tuned the most is a Holley 870 street avenger. Thx
When someone is absolutely 100% sure they know exactly what your problem is and how to fix it, it's time to ask someone else!

Ghoste

Dave Emmanuels book is likely the best, but there is also a very good primer here somewhere from Chryco Psycho on tuning Holleys.

68charger440

Quote from: Ghoste on June 05, 2014, 02:09:06 PM
Dave Emmanuels book is likely the best, but there is also a very good primer here somewhere from Chryco Psycho on tuning Holleys.
thanks I found chryco's primer.
When someone is absolutely 100% sure they know exactly what your problem is and how to fix it, it's time to ask someone else!