News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where to go for bushings

Started by ChargedNJ, May 21, 2014, 09:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargedNJ

Hey fellas, getting the tierods, pitman and idler arms off my centerlink wasn't easy and got a little messy. I'd like to get new bushings before putting back together. Any suggestions on where to go to get new ones? Any help is appreciated.

Ghoste

I used PST last time and was happy with their stuff.  :shruggy:

comet_666

Yah I did the whole poly impregnated ones from P-S-T. No complaints.

ChargedNJ

Ghoste, you're my charger guardian angel!

ChargedNJ

ChargedNJ

Are the bushings particular to the parts I mentioned or is there general all-purpose bushing I can use?

Ghoste

Quote from: ChargedNJ on May 21, 2014, 09:17:23 PM

You in a heap a trouble then. :laugh:

ChargedNJ

Quote from: Ghoste on May 21, 2014, 09:42:56 PM
Quote from: ChargedNJ on May 21, 2014, 09:17:23 PM

You in a heap a trouble then. :laugh:

Nah dude, you're like mr miyagi

ChargedNJ

So i called the P-S-T folks and they said there's no "bushings" between the centerlink connections (to tierods, pitman and idler arms).  he said if there's anything there, they're just dust covers and he doesnt sell those separately..i'd have to buy new rods and arms!  First, is he right?  They kinda seem like bushings to me, but then again they tore apart pretty easy so maybe they are something else.  and second, does anyone sell just bushings/dust covers?   the parts are fine, i just want to make sure i put everything back together the way it was (whether bushings or dust cover).  Any help would be awesome.