News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Junkyard Dawg and Son, down south Jukin, 3rd gen parts trip, with PICS

Started by twilt, March 11, 2006, 06:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilt

Quote from: chargerkid on March 13, 2006, 01:25:17 PM
Nice parts.  Do you know where I can get some 72 Rallye doors?  Someone out bidded me on a pair last night.  Oh ...I think it was you!

how could i resist at that price. Nice thing is that i have a brother who lives in NY, in the same town that the doors are located, that is going to pick them up for me.

TruckDriver

:smilielol: Don't let your guard down around the junk yard dog  :smilielol:

Makes note to self.......Remember that when I move down by Tom:P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

twilt

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on March 13, 2006, 03:39:53 PM
:smilielol: Don't let your guard down around the junk yard dog  :smilielol:

Makes note to self.......Remember that when I move down by Tom:P

DCG,   down here thats considered Yankee spellin. Georgia is DAWG country. 

chargerkid

I am actually glad I was outbid.  I don't feel like driving to NY.   I am picking up a 72 Rallye soon to restore.

'CUDA360

Great pics of the country down there!

So here's the question,,  How much for all that Petty Blue treasure?

'CUDA360

Great Score!!  that hood has to be worth $1500

And no mention of the rear valance until you got there,, I love it when that happens.

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

chargerkid

$1500.00 for a 73 bulge hood?
So what's a 71 R/T hood worth?
So what's a 71 Superbee Hood worth?
What's a RamCharger hood worth?

hemi68charger

Quote from: chargerkid on March 16, 2006, 03:05:44 PM

Man, I sold that '71 Supebee to you too cheap........  :icon_smile_big:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

twilt

Quote from: chargerkid on March 16, 2006, 03:05:44 PM

Of couse the answer to all of the above is ..............whatever someone is willing to pay. ;)
Seriously though,  the $1500 quote is too high. But......... the last Power Bulge hood that i saw on ebay, that the seller was willing to ship, bid up to $999. That figure and the fact that i could pick all of this stuff up, effected what i was willing to pay. Thats kind of scary if you want/need one. Personally, i would pay up to $600 for a nice one , but not more than that. Whats kind of ironic is that less than 2 years ago, i put a decent
72 power bulge on ebay with a BIN price of $525, was willing to ship it via greyhound,  and still  didn`t get any takers. At the time, i simply needed the money. In hindsight, i am glad no one bought it. I still have it and its not for sale.