News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finally! After nearly three long years in the dark I got day shift.

Started by bull, March 08, 2006, 03:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE COLONEL

I work 11pm-730am for the Postal Service in Vehicle Operations, and I am hopiing to have a daylight bid in a couple months.  The days off would be Monday & Tuesday also, but it will be worth it for my Family time.  When Jobs come open, we bid by senority and sign off if we don't want it.  The people where I work now have been on their shift for over 15 years, so they will nottake it, but one lady might.  She has Saturday and Sunday off and works 3-1130pm, but she likes here weekdends, so I might just get it. ;D
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Chargerguy74

Quote from: bull on March 10, 2006, 11:31:56 PM
Quote from: Chargerguy74 on March 10, 2006, 11:28:33 PM
Quote from: bull on March 09, 2006, 08:05:48 AM
I forgot to mention (at least in this thread) that I have been working either part time or overtime for the past year on top of the 40hrs/wk on graveyard. Talk about burnout. When my dad died I really took a look at it all and decided it wasn't worth killing myself. The Charger will take longer to finish but at least I'll be sane when I drive it. Well, until I stomp on it.
:icon_smile_evil: :drive:

40 hrs a week isn't bad, I average 75-80.

So you're divorced or single? ;)

Met her at work, she lives on site...I work alone at night  :icon_smile_cool:
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002