News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Odd window felt/seal?

Started by MxRacer855, May 10, 2014, 01:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MxRacer855

When I removed my Driver's side and passenger's side front windows (the glass on the door behind the vent window), there was an odd seal or something that separated the window from the chrome tract it slid through on the vent window frame.

It was very deteriorated. Does anybody know what these are called (for both sides), and where I can find repo ones?

Thanks

Jeff

Hard Charger

the "U" shaped felt covered vinyl seal that sits in the door window fronts vent frame.

several places carry them. Year one and Mega parts are among them I believe.

about $80 each.

MxRacer855

Thanks Hard Charger!   :2thumbs:
Do you now what they're called specifically? Year One has a 30% off sale through tomorrow. I'll order them by Monday.

Jeff

richRTSE

Quote from: MxRacer855 on May 10, 2014, 08:14:31 PM

Do you now what they're called specifically? Year One has a 30% off sale through tomorrow. I'll order them by Monday.

Glass channel weatherstrip...#FD32230....and you'll definitely need that 30% discount! they're $70 each!  :eek2:

https://www.yearone.com/Product/1966-74-a-b-e-body/fd32230

fy469rtse

Jeff I got those from rt specialitys, they make them I believe, and you get the new press in holders clip things to glass

MxRacer855

Thanks!  Exactly what I was looking for. :2thumbs: