News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

STORM DAMAGE FROM SAT. AND SUN.

Started by BLACKWOLF, March 13, 2006, 08:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKWOLF

DID ANY OF YOU RECEIVE ANY STORM DAMAGE ON SAT. OR SUN. FROM KANSAS TO IND. AND MO. AND ARK. A 39 YR OLD WOMAN WAS KILLED IN GREENRIDGE, MO. WHEN SHE TRIED TO ESCAPE HER TRAILER. IT FLIPPED OVER ON HER. A TOTAL OF 9 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED IN MO.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

4402tuff4u

I was wondering if any of the members here who live in Kansas or the surrounding states had a chance to photo one of these twisters. I always wanted to see one in person but then again I don't want to see anyones property be destroyed or anyone loose their lives. It has to be some sight!!  :scared: Don't they call them "Gods finger"?
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

BB1

Delete my profile

RD

i try not to find tornados when they are on the ground :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Bandit72

we got pea size hail for about 2 minutes here...thats it, high winds for about 15 minutes...tornado sirens went off as they do everytime it gets cloudy in this town (closest tornado was 30 miles away and did no damage)...drove around town looking at all the rednecks looking at the sky (yes i was looking at the sky too) other than that alittle rain is about it..

later  :icon_smile_cool:
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

TruckDriver

I just saw on the nightly news, some guy lost his Firdbird collection in the storms :'( They showed a yellow '67 or '68, and I think it was a '70s Bandit edition crushed under a garage.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ITSA426

I got some hail damage on the new car passing through Kansas on the way home.  1700 miles on it.  That sucks!!  The old Chargers were made of tougher steel and could take more of a pounding but this felt like hail was gonna come right through the sunroof.  I still made out safer than a lot of people.  I saw a news clip of a '70 Mach 1 totaled out by the storm.

BLACKWOLF

WE GOT GOLF BALL SIZED HAIL HERE IN LEE'S SUMMIT, MO. 3 TIMES. MY SON WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT RECOVERED THE LADY'S BODY THAT WAS CRUSHED BY HER MOBILE HOME. HE IS ON THE PETTIS COUNTY VOL. FIRE DEPT. IN SEDALIA, MO.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK