News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cat Whiskers

Started by comet_666, May 21, 2014, 09:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comet_666

So during assembly I found a brand new unopened bag of cat whiskers for my 69. Strange thing is that there is a new set on the car. Comparing the 2 sets the person assembling the car is not sure where the ones on there came from (he has other mopars he is also restoring currently) We think it's possible he put ones from another non B body on the car. Either way there is a gap..well just look at the pics, not sure what it is supposed to look like.

comet_666

fy469rtse

have a look at year one , in there seals section , they show
up there and good photo
rear part of outer seal , its a smaller independant one,
i will take a photo tonight its a fuzzy like the inners for that stainless to slide up and down on ,
fits in and over two holes not used ,one round hole and a square hole, some ome one might beat me to it and post a photo

comet_666

In my pic are they supposed to go past the vertical chrome window molding to the end of the door?

fy469rtse

no that lenght is correct, the small infil fuzzy plug does the rest, it gives it soft are for that vertical stainless to slide on ,