News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Obama Care

Started by 400/6/PAC, March 17, 2014, 08:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike DC

The prices of our highly-processed crappy food supply has basically fallen in half in the last several decades.  The money spent on medical care during that same time has doubled.  Probably not a coincidence.

Steve P.

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on March 21, 2014, 10:58:07 AM

The prices of our highly-processed crappy food supply has basically fallen in half in the last several decades.  The money spent on medical care during that same time has doubled.  Probably not a coincidence.

That's funny. I just wrote about that very thing to someone last night!! I'm not exactly sold on that being a coinky-dink!!

400/6/PACK ,  Have you found a policy yet?
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

400/6/PAC

Quote from: Steve P. on March 21, 2014, 11:26:28 AM
Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on March 21, 2014, 10:58:07 AM

That's funny. I just wrote about that very thing to someone last night!! I'm not exactly sold on that being a coinky-dink!!

400/6/PACK ,  Have you found a policy yet?
Not Yet, My wife is looking Today to see what She can find.

Steve P.

I got this in an email today. It may be more scammers taking advantage, but maybe they are real and have something.. Worth a look I guess..

http://cds.bestquotes.com/health/zipcode/?prepopip=true&offer_id=99&aff_id=21&aff_sub=11472745&source=&net_id=6&transaction_id=102e866042c5bbcd8379191d535b67
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

RECHRGD

What kind of info are they asking for on their "fast and easy form"?
13.53 @ 105.32

Plum Crazy 68

My 1st son is 15 now and will be going straight to the Military at 18 so I won't have to pay for his health insurance until he is 26  :smilielol: 

Family of four is $1,300 a month for me and my current mortgage is way less.  I'd really rather have a second house to rent out and sell it if something happened that would require a large medical payment.

Tilar

He should be able to pay for his own by then... Provided there IS a military by the time he's ready to go in.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Mike DC

QuoteHe should be able to pay for his own by then... Provided there IS a military by the time he's ready to go in.

Tell him not to worry TOO much about it.

Tilar

Oh but Mike you forget (or didn't see it) that the idiots in the whitehouse and the pentagon decided to cut our military by more than 50%. Going from roughly a million members/employees of the armed forces down to just over 400,000 with spending cuts to be a higher percentage than that. I wouldn't pack my clothes just yet.
Dave  

Plum Crazy 68

He's going to be a Predator pilot like his Uncle. 

Now if Obamacare works like it is supposed to, all of our premiums will be dropping soon since everyone will be paying into it. :smilielol:  And as we debate back and forth about the cost we should all realize that it's the insurance itself that makes cost go up.  Insurance should only be for catastrophic coverage and hospitals need to put fair prices on regular medical services.  Things like a check up should only be paid for with out of pocket money and should be affordable.  I'd never use my car insurance for an oil change. :Twocents:

Tilar

Quote from: Plum Crazy 68 on March 25, 2014, 07:20:38 AM
I'd never use my car insurance for an oil change. :Twocents:

That's good because it's not covered either.   :smilielol:
Dave  

Mytur Binsdirti

Plum Crazy 68

Hey, that looks just like his Uncle!