News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Brainless, uncaring and disrespectful......

Started by Steve P., March 14, 2014, 12:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Bobs69

in all seriousness maybe you should just tell them luck I live here now and I don't want anyone parking on my driveway try to save a little bit nicer than that.  if that doesn't work then show them what kind of an a****** you can be

Steve P.

I do plan on having a nice conversation with them about it. I have no interest in being an azz about it, but put simply I do expect that I and my family can drive in at any time without having someone in the way. I cannot figure out how it ever got started. I would never even consider parking in someone's driveway that I was not visiting. Even when I have spoken with a few of their friends making it obvious that they are in MY driveway, they say something like, (I'll just be a minute, or I am just stopping to say hello). REALLY?? ?? ??

I guess I will have to be more firm with visitors. Obviously my neighbors should understand this, but I have always tried to keep the peace. Soon I will be working on my 65' here and I don't want issues. It's bad enough that I keep late hours and they are out early for work and in bed early. So I figure my payback will more than likely happen, though unintentionally.

Thanks for all your replies. Some of them really got my laughing pretty good!! lol...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Cooter

Steve, take this for what you paid for it. Sometimes, you can attempt to talk facts to these types and sometimes, it works.
however, in my experience, unless the homeowners next door enforce your 'rule/respect",  almost never works. Calling a truce sometimes works but causes the perps to take advantage thinking your a pushover, and whaddya gonna really do? Also calling the cops really isn't an option either. I understand you wanna deal with this on the high road, but every now and then, you gotta climb down in the sewer to get to the problem.

Unfortunately, I see a gate in your future. Either that, or some "vigilante justice".
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Steve P.

Well, I am a firm believer in an eye for an eye, but I am not 15 anymore. I will chat with them when it is convenient for me. If that doesn't work and I come home to one of their friends parked in my driveway, I will simply park in theirs.. It would be especially interesting if I happen to block in one of their friends. I figure that would get the driver back into the party asking who's big white truck it is and then the neighbors will have a better buried thought in their heads. I'm sure their first thought would be: With all the driveway he has, why would he park over here!! And it's true. I have a 2 car garage attached to the house with a nice driveway in front of it also. BUT,,,,,, Why would I park all the way over at their house????

They are pretty intelligent people next door. They will figure it out and understand that if I am going to be PUT OUT, so are they!

It would suck if I blocked them both in and they could not wake me up so they could go to work!!  :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.