News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

We need MORE of this everywhere....

Started by Steve P., March 19, 2014, 12:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

twodko

Thats too cool! I've often wondered why, when stuck in gridlock traffic or traffic stopped to clear an accident etc, some one doesn't crank up a good radio station in their car, get out and DANCE instead of sitting there steaming because traffic is at a stand still. Using a local radio station would give everybody the opportunity to tune in and crank theirs too. How col would that be?!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

kab69440

Dancing is about the last thing I feel like doing when stranded on a six lane parking lot. I do feel like jumping on the hood with a bazooka, though.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

twodko

Been there, done that and have the tee shirt........for 26+ years. That was my whole point.

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

flyinlow

looks like a Pharrell Williams video.... I'm just jealous, only have one good leg left, I dance in circles like a dog chasing his tail.

Steve P.

I can't dance anymore either, FLYINLOW. Not with my back.. But it would be uplifting to watch others enjoying rather than bitching and yelling and honking horns in anger!!  :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida