News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Antenna

Started by comet_666, March 03, 2014, 11:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

comet_666

Is there a filler piece for that hole if I don't want an antenna? If not are there aftermarket (Cheap) ones around that look good? I am not paying $150 for one.

Thanks!

twodko

I'm sure you can find a round hole body plug but it would look awful......even painted. Put an ad in the "wanted
section" here for one. I wouldn't be surprised if one of our members has one available.
PM Moparsal too.  :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Moparparts

I have a few NOS factory antenna hole delete plugs but they are from later model Mopars and the retainer attachment pieces on the bottom are for a smaller fender hole that later models had.  I also have a nice used original 69 B-Body antenna and telescopic mast here PM or E-Mail me if interested in any of these items
Thanks Don

Quote from: comet_666 on March 03, 2014, 11:53:27 AM
Is there a filler piece for that hole if I don't want an antenna? If not are there aftermarket (Cheap) ones around that look good? I am not paying $150 for one.

Thanks!

twodko

Ya see what I'm sayin'? Seek and ye shall receive...........or some such.  :shruggy:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

fy469rtse

Moparts could you post a photo,
Not sure i have the right base, seems to lean outwards. I think it should be at least straight up or leaning backwards

A383Wing

could probably get something at a hardware store...stainless hole plug with teeth under it for gripping the hole

Moparparts

Do you know what number is on the bottom of your bezel?
Quote from: fy469rtse on March 03, 2014, 11:41:41 PM
Not sure i have the right base, seems to lean outwards. I think it should be at least straight up or leaning backwards

Moparparts

Here are pics of the 69 antenna. The assembly pic has a non-Charger (Road Runner, Super Bee) fender adapter chrome bezel in it. The individual pic of the bezel is a correct 925 Charger bezel. Yes, the antenna should be straight up when mounted, not leaning back or to the side. Let me know if you are interested in any of these pieces.
Thanks,
Don

Quote from: fy469rtse on March 03, 2014, 11:41:41 PM
javascript:addAttachment();%20void(0);