News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

upholstery kits from PG Classics ON SALE!! (I dont work there)

Started by Moparheaven, February 22, 2014, 04:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moparheaven

I just checked on getting some things from PG Classics and noticed that they have their interior kits on sale on pretty much everything for $319.  This is a screamin deal I thought.

This is the front seat/seats, buddy seat, back seat, all the covers needed. for $319

Just thought some of you might want to know.

MH

bull

They do put out some awesome deals so it's good to check on them whenever you need something. But it might as well be a fully automated online business when you consider the crappy customer service. They just plain don't answer the phone or return messages... at ALL.

PlainfieldCharger

I have had this same experience more than once :icon_smile_angry:I could never run my business like this and stay in business :RantExplode: I am done now :smilielol:

bull

If you're not afraid to order everything through the website, with virtually zero hope of doing a return, you will save money. I have the feeling PG Classic is on its way out.