News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Will this cause a vibration??

Started by NHCharger, February 15, 2014, 11:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

Small chip out of the drum, about 3" long.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Ghoste

fy469rtse

I wouldn't use it , what caused the chip ? Blow hard hit into something, would hate to see what's left of wheel
Most likely the blow has distorted drum and would be out of balance, round , what else did you hurt,

1974dodgecharger

there 30 bucks arent they...get a new one

NHCharger

Was like that when I bought the car. Have only driven the car on and of the trailer. Rear end is a 3.23 SG with 11" drums. Not the original rear end that came with the car. I'm friends with the salvage yard owner that sold the rear end to the previous owner. Knowing him he probably dropped something on the drum causing that damage.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Cooter

Ain't gonna hurt nothing. I've seen them run on vehicles with over 100 k miles. As long as the inner piece doesn't have a chunk missing....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"