News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pillar moulding

Started by el dub, March 04, 2014, 02:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

Hello again, I'm wondering what type of screws hold this piece on. It looks like the screw either has a flat washer on it or is a wide head type of screw. Are they black, moulding color or chrome? Also I bought these two pieces in the wanted section and am wondering if there is any difference between 1968-1970 pieces. I am having a fit problem on one side as it does not butt up to the end of the dash, 3/8" gap.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Moparparts

Those take a short small Phillips head screw with a washer built on it and it is chrome. 68 -70 2 door hardtop are the same A-Pillar trim unless it is from a wagon or 4-door they are different but you would know if you had one of those as they are longer. It sounds like maybe one is warped form the sun.

Quote from: el dub on March 04, 2014, 02:28:43 PM
Hello again, I'm wondering what type of screws hold this piece on. It looks like the screw either has a flat washer on it or is a wide head type of screw. Are they black, moulding color or chrome? Also I bought these two pieces in the wanted section and am wondering if there is any difference between 1968-1970 pieces. I am having a fit problem on one side as it does not butt up to the end of the dash, 3/8" gap.

el dub

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem