News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chargers in country music videos!

Started by 400sforever, July 30, 2013, 03:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

400sforever

If you guys go to youtube and search for the video "blue jean girl" by Kelsey k, you will see my 74 SE. Also if you search for "country mess" by Kelsey k, you will see my 73 and 74 SE's used in there as well. Dang these cars film nicely! I don't know why they aren't used in more movies!
1974 dodge charger se 512 cubic inches, 3.91 suregrip

Ghoste

rob1684

that was cool, you are quite fortunate, where did they film at, they sure used several Dodge trucks in the one vid also, I hope you were there when it was filmed that would have been even better

1974dodgecharger

Just watched the blue jean girl nice bro....

archie360

Charger's look great, the music isn't bad either  :icon_smile_big:.  Big Congrats, I'd be interested in hearing how your you got your car's in the video. 
1971 SE 383HP     1972 Rallye 340

Tilar

Quote from: archie360 on August 02, 2013, 11:40:01 PM
Charger's look great, the music isn't bad either  :icon_smile_big:.  Big Congrats, I'd be interested in hearing how your you got your car's in the video. 

:iagree:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

400sforever

I actually was contacted by the singer's family wanting to use a farm scene along with farm machinery for one of the music videos since I live in the same area they do. After they came to set up for the video, they found out I had some chargers as well and wanted to throw them in the shoot!
1974 dodge charger se 512 cubic inches, 3.91 suregrip

cudaken

I am back

kokxville

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

marshallfry01

Most of the people in the videos are white trash rednecks. I just don't care for this new country at all. The best years of country was from 1960's up to the 1990's.  And I'm 19 and say this.....  I hope I didn't offend anyone, but I'm from a small town of 711 people, and I don't see people acting like they do in those videos.  Everyone thinks that people in the southern states act like that stupid "Party Down South" show on CMT.  I get tired of seeing this mess. :shruggy:  Oh and by they way, nice chargers in the videos! :2thumbs: That was about the only thing that was good.
1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

VegasCharger

The only good country music is Johnny Cash the rest is crap.
Just my  :Twocents:

It was painful to watch those videos just to see the Chargers  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Nice Chargers BTW  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Ghoste

Johnny had a foot in country, a foot in folk and was leaning against the door to rock all the time.