News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

electroluminescent gauges 66-67 - best source for

Started by chargerperson, January 26, 2014, 11:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerperson

After 13 years in the garage and a few attempts at purchasing a completed 68 and a 66 I have decided to have my 67 fixed up.  I was hoping to restore the electroluminescent gauges.  Can anyone direct me to a good online resource for such an effort?
Thanks in advance

A383Wing

I can rebuild the power packs for the lighting system. For complete cluster repair, go to

www.thegaugedoc.com

I also have new relay sets for behind the glove box for the rotating headlight system

chargerperson

Thank you for the note.  I will pass on the information to my restoration shop.  Overall project will be underway beginning in March.  I looked at your website - seems as if you are the expert with over 80 restorations completed.  Car needs a fair amount of work and am planning on doing it right including the gauges.  Non-numbers matching and upgrading brakes, A/C but figured the original gauges were too good to not restore.

A383Wing

it's not my website, but I have 2 66 Chargers and I still do the power packs & relays

chargerperson

My apologies.  Thanks for the post and offer.  Will come back to this post when the work commences which should be soon.

Ghoste

Which means you bought the car in Hamilton.  You need to show us pics.