News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So, way back when..

Started by Ram07, January 21, 2014, 06:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ram07

It was my very first post on here.

Some guy that I have known since High school was selling his Charger, off and on for years. (could of bought in for 3k in 1988)

It was a '70 SE, 383, auto, white roof, white interior(original plastic still on the seats), electric windows and so on, had 54000 miles on it, really nice., Dark green, not the original colour, but back in the day...I did see it before he painted it...it was just 8 years old at the time...

So it's been sitting in his heated garage since then, started up and driven, not far, just to make sure it was okay, the dude is a master Mechanic, so he kept things right.

He wanted 20k at first when he decided to sell it a few years ago, it was a no sale type thing, so he kept it...then the price went up and up.

Anyway, he moved...sold the house, sold everything he had...really fast.

I saw the sold sign, dropped in, asked about the car...

Someone, somewhere picked up this thing for 15k, I was a little pissed he never called me...a new set of tires, it was good to go...

Ram07

Also, maybe 5 years ago....I was still married, so, think thats about right...
I offered 20k for it....but he said he has seen theses things go for much more on the online world...so rejected my offer...

cavemanno1

Maybe it wasn't meant for you? :shruggy:

twodko

Yep, that car wasn't meant for you. YOUR car is out there and you will own it sooner rather than later. Gotta believe brother.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Ram07