News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Door Card Removal Question

Started by JMF, January 16, 2014, 11:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMF

Hi guys, how does the top padded part of the door card come off on my 68? I know the bottom bit is clipped on but i've taken everything off as you can see in the pic below but the top bit is not moving, I didn't want to force it so thought i'd ask you guys first, thanks

hawkeye

Pry the bottom out and the top up.  The clips along the top go in vertically.

Lord Warlock

pry it outward from the bottom. the top fits into the door window channel so it may be stuck as you lift it up to remove it, just lift it from the rear and it will come out easy enough, also if you lift the rear first the front goes down enough to clear the vent window handle.
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

JMF

Thanks guys done it, thanks for your help