News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How long will a 500 stroker run without water? A dyno test.

Started by heyoldguy, September 26, 2011, 06:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budnicks

IQ52/Jim what ever happened to that engine ?? just curious it came up in another thread I was reading
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

heyoldguy

The heads are on the trophy shelf and the shortblock is in the corner on an AREngineering motor dolly waiting for a reincarnation. I think we'll sonic test the block and see if we can order some custom oversize pistons. We've got some tests in mind.

Ghoste

An old thread but a good reminder.  Just how much over the 5500 did it go? (not an MM reader)

Bob T

Good thread! Gutting to read how it panned out on the day, it was making a lot of power for sure.
Been spending a bit more time in the Proven Combo's area after dynoing my car this week and looking for likely upgrades, Thanks for sharing your advice and results Jim, much appreciated :cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Budnicks

Quote from: heyoldguy on January 01, 2014, 10:14:05 AM
The heads are on the trophy shelf and the shortblock is in the corner on an AREngineering motor dolly waiting for a reincarnation. I think we'll sonic test the block and see if we can order some custom oversize pistons. We've got some tests in mind.
Thanks  :popcrn:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks