News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

very funny...

Started by 1974dodgecharger, January 05, 2014, 04:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1974dodgecharger

Ghoste

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

The Bugatti goes over 250 mph, which is a heck of a lot more difficult than going 200 mph.  :Twocents:

Challenger340

I had a '69 Superbee wounde up around 140-145mph once back in the day.... NOT for the faint of heart !
As much as I love these old Cars, IMO, they just were not built for anywhere near that kind of Speed, even though they "could" get there ?
Engine screaming, windows rattling/flapping around in the wind, thank GAWD for the flat highway.
Only wimps wear Bowties !

Kern Dog

That was cool. Thanks for posting!

BROCK

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on January 05, 2014, 02:15:10 PM
That was cool. Thanks for posting!

+1

Todays' fighter planes, todays' Bugatti:  They require so many computers to stay
in flight that honestly, it is a miracle that they do what they do.  I'll take a NASCAR
Daytona over those any day of the week!  Just give me 24hrs notice before delivery!
:drool5:

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Challenger340 on January 05, 2014, 12:29:35 PM
I had a '69 Superbee wounde up around 140-145mph once back in the day.... NOT for the faint of heart !
As much as I love these old Cars, IMO, they just were not built for anywhere near that kind of Speed, even though they "could" get there ?

Yep, watch the in-car videos of the Veyron doing 250 and it looks like a Sunday drive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO0PgyPWE3o
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Paul G

Quote from: Challenger340 on January 05, 2014, 12:29:35 PM
Engine screaming, windows rattling/flapping around in the wind, thank GAWD for the flat highway.

Your not kidding. 120 MPH in my 72 is flat scary, holding on with both hands. 135 mph in my Ram SRT10 is smooth. One hand on the wheel smooth.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#