News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy to be back

Started by charger500rt71, December 31, 2013, 09:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger500rt71

I've been away from this site for some time, bought a GTS Viper and have been spending all my extra time playing around with my new toy. I'm ready to start working on my old school car {71 Charger RT} and thought I would wish all of you a safe and Happy New Year!

JB400

472 R/T SE

Ah yes, a GTS.  I drove a '96 from my Mom's work that had some head work done back in '99.  It was amazing how fast you were going in the blink of an eye.  When I got on it & came out of 2nd we were just over 80mph in an instant.
Unfortunately I'll never get to drive one again but my love for that rig helped influence our purchase of the '05 SRT.  We almost bought one new.  It'll be my 2nd hot rod when my wife finishes school.   :cheers:

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."