News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

76 DODGE CHARGER SE DAYTONA

Started by hoshang, November 13, 2013, 06:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME SOME INFO ON THIS CAR.

INSTRUMENT PANEL GAUGES
0 (0%)
TAIL LIGHT LENSES/UNITS
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

hoshang

SEEMS MY LUCK IS RUNNING TRUE TO FORM,MY FIRST CLASSIC AND NOWHERE ON THE NET CAN I FIND ANY PARTS THEY SEEM TO STOP AT 1974.
ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED.does any one have info wether there are headers for the 400 4bbl motor which is what i have in my charger,it seems that the photos i had up loaded went missing .i really am new to this thogh i can fix a small engine almost blind folded.will ask my son to help.

hoshang

NO M9INE LOOKS LIKE A CORDOBA BUT WITHOUT THE FOG LIGHTS ON EITHER SIDE OF THE HEAD LAMPS,IT HAS A FOUR BARREL CARB WITH A 400,FACTORY A/C,BUCKET SEATS,AUTO.

JB400

Quote from: hoshang on November 13, 2013, 07:13:59 PM
NO M9INE LOOKS LIKE A CORDOBA BUT WITHOUT THE FOG LIGHTS ON EITHER SIDE OF THE HEAD LAMPS,IT HAS A FOUR BARREL CARB WITH A 400,FACTORY A/C,BUCKET SEATS,AUTO.
Ok, but what is it that you're needing help with?  Are you just looking for a place to scour parts for your car, or are you looking for info on fixing something?

If your able to find a service manual, it will give you a general idea of how to fix whatever is broke when that time comes.  That was the reason for me posting that e bay ad.

myk

WHAT EXACTLY IS A 76 DODGE CHARGER SE DAYTONA?

JB400

Just a random pic of a 76.  Maybe the op will post a pic of his. :popcrn:

myk

JB400

I don't know what parts you are requesting, but here is a salvage yard that might have what you're looking for.

http://www.cbodies.com/carsparts.htm

Ghoste

The bad news is that you will have trouble finding any reproduction support for a 76 but the good news is that you will find NOS parts (and used parts overall) to be a lot more affordable.  You'll have to do some legwork to build up a resource network but it can be done.