News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

exhaust sound

Started by don duick, April 08, 2014, 05:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

don duick

did you know that your exhaust will sound a whole lot better without the R/T exhaust tips?

myk

Video or sound clip for us?
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

6spd68

Quote from: don duick on April 08, 2014, 05:26:18 AM
did you know that your exhaust will sound a whole lot better without the R/T exhaust tips?

What's your setup like?  What cam are you using?

I plan to go with 3.5' Magnaflow boom tubes as my tips.  They sound pretty mean on the T-bird  :yesnod:
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

don duick

440 with stealth heads 10.5 compression, competition cam 224/236 @50, 6 pack inlet, stock hp manifolds 3inch twin pipes with H pipe dynomax mufflers. sorry Myk cant do video cant be bothered to put tips back on to do video. With tips sounds like it was farting without tips a lot more smoother and healthier sound. Was not expecting such a difference, was very surprised.