News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Alpine White Bird

Started by oldchevelle541, October 07, 2013, 08:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldchevelle541

I am hoping somewhere out there a Mopar enthusiast knows about the following Superbird.

Back in 2006 an Alpine White Superbird was given a light restoration by a company called Frankman Motors of Sioux Falls SD. Frankman Motors worked with Kevco Classic Cars to eventually sell the car when the restoration was complete.  At that time it was a 2 owner car and I am trying to find out more of the early history, owners and where it was sold when new. It has a 440-4 with auto and bench seat. The car may have been a different color before restoration and it was brought back to its EW1 code.

If anyone knows something about the car it would be appreciated to share any information.

Benji

There was an 1970 Alpine White 'Bird at the Auctions America in Auburn this year. See below.  VIN RM23VOA162346

Benji

arrow

That sounds like The S. Bird that was in Billings , MT. from the 90s and maybe longer ? It was painted K2 or V2 during that time and was restored back to its original white at a restoration shop in S. Dakota, I thought the owner from Billings had it back for some time after restoration , but Im not sure of that . The owner William ? was and is a flipper. I dont remember his last name. Look in Billings, MT, automotive craigs list for badly over priced Mopars and maybe other brands. He always puts "William" at the ends of his adds, If you find him , call him- Hes decent enough to talk to!