News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anybody ever use these OBX Racing Exhaust Header

Started by BigBlockSam, October 06, 2013, 04:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Mopar Nut

Never heard of them, but I wouldn't mine trying a set.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Canadian1968

I remeber OBX from my import days.

I can't say that I ever tried any of their products. They always had the cheapest stuff though.  I am very surprised to see they offer a header for muscle cars now.

It looks kind of cool, but all those welds on each pipe, just means another spot for potential failure !!  That right there would be a big turn off for me !

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Canadian1968 on October 06, 2013, 05:48:20 PM
but all those welds on each pipe, just means another spot for potential failure !!  That right there would be a big turn off for me !
I was wondering about that too, but I've seen high end headers made that way and then ceramic coated.   :shruggy:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

myk

For $200 or so more, you could go with Doug's headers; a tested and established product and company...

ChargerST

From the pictures it doesn't look like they're equal length.. so the exhaust gas scavenging effect would be severely diminished. And isn't that the reason for power gains over manifolds?